You too can play Wednesday Weirdness
1.) As an adult, do you do anything for Halloween or is it jut another day?
Definitely not another day. Around here, Halloween is kinda like a Ukrainian wedding - it lasts three days.
2.) Do you ever dress up for Halloween? What will be your costume this year?
Yeah, pretty much every year. This year, except for my Half-Nekkid Halloween post, my new pirate costume is ready & waiting.
3.) Have you started Christmas shopping yet? When do you usually begin?
Yes, I actually have, and I usually start right about now..
4.) Do you look people in the eye when talking? Does it bother you when people don't make eye contact during conversation?
I am definitely an eye-contact person, and believe it very important. Does it bother me when people don't? One of my pet peeves, actually.
5.) What excuse do you usually use when you want to take a day off work for no real reason?
You can do that? LOL
6.) How often, on average, do you find yourself thinking about sex per day?
Too many times to count.
7.) What company makes your favorite brand of shoes? What makes them your favorite?
Not much of a shoe guy, not that I don't wear them. Aldo boots, if I was pressed to answer.
8.) Do you ever save alcohol bottles once they are empty?
Only until the pile of wine & beer bottles gets so huge that it's time to do the recycle thing.
9.) Do you enjoy musicals?
I've been to a few, and never been disappointed. Does playing Rock Band count?
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
1.) As an adult, do you do anything for Halloween or is it jut another day?
* Handing out the goods for all the little "Rock Stars"!
2.) Do you ever dress up for Halloween? What will be your costume this year?
* My inner goddess shines through, it would just be a waste of my time... yanno how it is?!
3.) Have you started Christmas shopping yet? When do you usually begin?
A few stocking stuffers so far. Big ticket items, this weekend! Oh how I can't wait to sit on Jolly Saint Nick's knee.. or was that his knee afterall?...Hmmmm.
4.) Do you look people in the eye when talking? Does it bother you when people don't make eye contact during conversation?
DEEP into their eyes, creepy really. I try to freak them out by NOT blinking and then I ask where it is they live... heh, he, he.
5.) What excuse do you usually use when you want to take a day off work for no real reason?
I don't work enough to warrant such horrific behaviour ;-)
6.) How often, on average, do you find yourself thinking about sex per day?
Is there ANYTHING ELSE to think about? Pffft, who knew?
7.) What company makes your favorite brand of shoes? What makes them your favorite?
Whatever, whenever, NOW!!...oops I'm still answering the last question ;-)
8.) Do you ever save alcohol bottles once they are empty?
4R'S all the way; kids make me!
9.) Do you enjoy musicals?
YES! I so enjoy singing REALLY REALLY loudly afterwards not quite knowing the words but making up my very own... Can't say it's a favorite of my husbands, ha!
YAY Halloween!!
rockband should count *snickers*
i also hate when people dont look me in the eye. i know its a long way up and all but make an effort people!
I love Halloween too. It's a long celebration for me too, lol..
I love Rock Band. I think that could count.
Happy Wednesday.
*looking you in the eyes*
Pirate costume?!? Yarrrrrrrrrrrr matey, where's a pic of THAT?!?!, with Aldo boots, no less. lol ;)
Post a Comment