Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Thursday, October 16, 2008

HNT - Refreshed



Over the past few weeks, my HNT's have focussed on sensitive parts, last week's post being a rare shot of my #2 spot.




Well, I'm not going to highlight my #1 senstive spot on this blog, so I guess the theme has come to a close.




But, if you recall my very first HNT post, I claimed it to be really, really difficult to take a good photo of your own butt.




I may have overcome that challenge - you be the judge..........









Wondering what all the HNT fuss is about?




11 comments:

- said...

I like how you take on the difficulties & come out like you do! :)

*giggles*

Happy *very pinchable* HNT to you!

*smiles*

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

*spanks*

with timers it can be done *giggles*

HHNT gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Oh...I think you overcame the challenge quite admirably.

HHNT!

A Sinful Affair said...

Cute toosh! HHNT!

Joanna Cake said...

Hot spots :)

Maeve said...

I think that you are asking for trouble having that ass bare! I think I might just have find someone to spank!
HHNT!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I think you've successfully graduated to decent butt-shots. :)

More than decent.

Anonymous said...

I think you did a very good job of it! :)

Wonder Woman said...

LOL You're such an ass!

Doorman-Priest said...

So, you're what? Radioactive?

Lil Bit said...

LOL @ Doorman-Priest!

*lil spank on your lil blue Smurf butt* lol ;)