Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Thursday, October 09, 2008

HNT ManBoobs



So, lately my HNT's have focussed on my special spots.




I, strangely enough, feel the need to carry on that tradition, at least for this week.




So, I present you with one of my two most sensitive special spots.




Now, as far as man boobs go, mine are nothing special,




but they are:




very, very, very sensitive.




just sayin'






Wondering what all the HNT fuss is about?

12 comments:

- said...

Cool effects on the pic ;)

Happy *So Sensitive* HNT ;D

*big smiles*

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

dont worry.. ill just nibble lightly.

HHNT

Wonder Woman said...

Are nipples allowed?

It seems that area is a no no spot...

You're such a bad, bad boy :)

Passion said...

Mmmmm...I will touch them gently.
;)

Anonymous said...

Cool pic. Happy HNT!

Jennybean said...

Nice boobie!

Tag you're it!

(making you work for that prize!)

Doorman-Priest said...

I'm sorry: that looks suspiciously like a penis to me!

Doorman-Priest said...

Not that there's anything wrong with penises per se. I have two myself.

Maeve said...

Like the effect, but I would have wanted to see what they really look like!
Happy belated HNT!

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the photo...

And a happy *sensitive* HNT to yah!

- said...

No pic this week? Hmmmm......

*smiles*

Lil Bit said...

Yep, nips are definitely one of those "spots".

Cool shot! =)