Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else
Definetly,,,sexy is your back....Have a Happy HNT!!
Mmmmmmm. Me too. Right now... rubbing is sounding mighty, mighty good ;)*smiles*
*giggles* ill help HHNT
Hmmm..I will be happy to volunteer. How soon can you get here?? HHNT!
What a coincidence that we could both use a rub. Hey, if you do mine, I'll do yours. HHNT!
You people... what are you refering needs rubbing? Hmmm...Now that my mind is THERE, that reminds me...
That would be a lovely back to rub!
great shot...HHNT!
That is delish!HHNT!
I would love to rub it for you...HHNT!
No spots. I really hate you!Do you shave?
mmmmmmmmm, most excellent back. would thoroughly enjoy running my hands all over it. for a long, long time.
vulnerable yet strong. very niceHappy belated HNT
Seems like you rec'd enough offers for a back rub now, but EXCELLENT pic... especially like the pec/lat muscle peeking out from under your arm! =)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Definetly,,,sexy is your back....
Have a Happy HNT!!
Mmmmmmm. Me too. Right now... rubbing is sounding mighty, mighty good ;)
*smiles*
*giggles* ill help HHNT
Hmmm..I will be happy to volunteer. How soon can you get here??
HHNT!
What a coincidence that we could both use a rub. Hey, if you do mine, I'll do yours. HHNT!
You people... what are you refering needs rubbing? Hmmm...
Now that my mind is THERE, that reminds me...
That would be a lovely back to rub!
great shot...
HHNT!
That is delish!
HHNT!
I would love to rub it for you...
HHNT!
No spots. I really hate you!
Do you shave?
mmmmmmmmm, most excellent back. would thoroughly enjoy running my hands all over it. for a long, long time.
vulnerable yet strong. very nice
Happy belated HNT
Seems like you rec'd enough offers for a back rub now, but EXCELLENT pic... especially like the pec/lat muscle peeking out from under your arm! =)
Post a Comment