Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Woe is Me




Sadly, I'm not getting any lately either :-(




7 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

You might wanna remind 'her' of every second Friday... being this Friday - it's Steak and Blow Job Day!

Krissyface said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, Pronto.
Have you heard of literotica.com? Helps me during those (rare) dry spells. Heee!

Doorman-Priest said...

I don't think I should be here.

Pronto said...

LOL,

All is well. Pity Party is over.

WW - will have to postpone Steak & BJ day for a week - she's detoxing, and we all know how many calories are in a BJ, (or, do we?).

Krissy - thanks for the hint. Personally, I prefer gigagalleries during those dry spealls....

Doorman - that can probably be said the same for all of us.....

Wonder Woman said...

I would like to point out...

"What is the most important way to detoxify? "Exercise," says Bennett. "Yoga or jump-roping are good. One hour every day." Also try qigong, a martial-arts based exercise system that includes exercises specifically for detoxifying or cleansing, as well as many other exercises with specific health benefits."

AKA: SEX, BLOW ...


EXERCISE IS A GREAT WAY TO HELP THE DETOXIFING PROCESS!

You have to have the steak tho ;-P

Pronto said...

You have to have the steak tho ;-P

I'm all over that......

;-)

Roland said...

I've never been able to lick my balls.
Are you related to Gene Simmons?