How fair is fair?
My better half has one of these:
And, all I have is one of these:
(batteries not included)
Now, how fair is that???????
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
you mean your better half has one of those, right? Not your better half is...a...vibrator?
Correct. I only get to watch.
Sometimes.
If I've been good.
;-)
Er......
But you don't run on batteries!!!
from a fenales perspective, I think this is fair...
MsP
It always runs... no expense to operate, ... and you do get to watch if you've been "good"...
It's all a win/win thing ;)
WW :)
I think you should steal hers one night and then assault her with both. It's not like she doesn't have the holes to accommodate both. Wait; maybe I am misunderstanding what you are using yours for?
I'm gonna kill this post here and now.....
Cause obviously the state of mind that i was in when i wrote it is absolutely nowhere near the state of mind of those who are reading it.
And, if that don't make any sense to your, press your back button and try again.
Post a Comment