Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pronto Returns

So, I spent the last week in our sunny nations capital. Some of my casual readers may have noticed a lack of posts during that period. Good one on you.

It was a week of long days, and long nights (sorry, can’t talk much about that on such a public forum, but if you really, really wanna know, feel free to ask ;-) ) and I returned home tired and grouchy. I’m all over that now.

Probably best of all, I took no laptop with me, and despite the prevalence of blackberries surrounding me, not one was not set to my email address.

So, 5 days of no blogging, no googling, no reading emails.

And, no withdrawal.

Guess I’m not addicted (to the internet) after all :-)

4 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Or you just have a great imagination ;-P

Pronto said...

That could be it,

After all,

I am a legend in my own mind....

And the mind is a wonderful thing...

Wonder Woman said...

I'm a goddess in mine; totally got your back on this one kiddo!

Pronto said...

Besides, an imagination is a terrible thing to waste, right?