First off, let me explain..... I am not necessarily fashion-savvy, but I do try (at least most of the time) to pull off some sort of fashion sense (despite my apparent proclivity to go commando).
I, for one, lamented the time they (they, being those who somehow choose what people will popularly wear) decided that the blatent showing of a fancy-coloured bra strap should somehow replace the time-honoured tradition of women going braless.
But, I have started to notice something of late. They have come out with something that equally stimulates the male mind.
Thus, I applaud, and proudly point out an increasingly (at least from my personal research) popular fashion trend that I fully agree with (as well as greatly appreciate)..... the tight black stretchy pant.......
One other thing that I have also discovered during my extensive research of this fashion fad, however.... rarely do I see panty lines. However is that accomplished ????????

4 comments:
Thongs, commando....
Use your imagination ;)
no panty lines, but what about camel-toes?
hahahahahaha
Silly girl.......
The camel-toes are what I like to call a 'bonus' !
:-)
no panties...but um I hope stretchy pants are strictly for the gym...
MsP
cute blog, Ill be back.;p
Post a Comment