Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

hnt: things that stick out - 4

Continuing on with the theme.....

Things that stick out.....

This time, it's the hands,

can't imagine life without 'em,

and who wouldn't love a man with good hands?























so, as this series draws to a close,

what's your final wish?


Wondering what all the HNT fuss is about?



25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...remove the hands...and balance the lighting...is my final wish! LOL

HappyHNT!

Cher said...

LOL! I love a man hands... so sexy...

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

gotta have a man with good hands...that's key! Nicely done!

Naughty K said...

Very sexy hands my dear.... So how talented are they???
Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

are you GOOD with those hands?

....hmmm?

Ashly Star said...

Nice hands! I love a man with big hands. Happy HNT!

Jennybean said...

I am sort of a hand girl myself....

Anonymous said...

i think good hands are VERY important! Happy HNT!
~viemoira

Anonymous said...

My final wish is to have those hands somewhere....ON ME!!

:)

HHNT!!

Lapis Ruber said...

Well you could always stick out your c.. c.. c.. chin :-) Happy HNT.

Christa said...

I'm not real sure who wouldn't love a man with good hands. Was that rhetorical?

Sexy pictures, nice hands...I'd like to place something in them...

HHNT!!

Vixen said...

Great pic ;)

happyHNT!

Sexie Sadie~ said...

Big hands mean... ??? Very hot pic! I love the effect you chose... xo~Sadie

Joanna Cake said...

Love both of those... the pics and the hands :)

A Secret Freak said...

You can tell a lot by someones hands.. I have a thing for a man with good STRONG hands.. especially when he knows how and when to use them.
HHNT

Krissyface said...

A man's hands are (two of the) first things I notice about him.

Wait, why is the series drawing to a close???

awwwww

Polt said...

very strategic placement of the hands, may I say? :)

HAPPY HNT!

JW said...

I love the effect on that first shot but that click-through is stunning!

Happy HNT :)

rage said...

I like watching what the hands can do myself...and like the other ladies I think you should remove them.

Having said that, I love the photographic effects in the picture.
Nicely done!

Happy HNT!

Maeve said...

I think there is something that already have been use for the things that stick out
Happy HNT!

Beautiful Dreamer said...

I Love hands. You can tell so much about a person just by looking.
HHNT

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

i always look at hands before anything.

Wonder Woman said...

Hands, better to feel with.. other than..

There are so many other things that stick out - how could only one more truly be?

Nose, ears, legs, ...

You're not done yet soldier!

Autumn said...

I love a man with good hands. The better to touch me with I say.

happy HNT!

Miss Honey said...

"My what big hands you have," she said.

"All the better to touch you with," he replied.