Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas HNT

So, I took a bit of flack last week,

for a Christmas Tradition....

apparently, some believe that artificial mistletoe

just doesn't work the same.....

but, as a guy that has never had the real stuff,

i believe the artificial works just fine....

Should you disagree,

























Merry Christmas, everyone !!!!

Wondering what all the HNT fuss is about?




18 comments:

Jennybean said...

HAHAHA that's great!

re-butt-al!

Sexie Sadie~ said...

I LOVE IT!!! Classic! xo~Sadie

Anonymous said...

so you're wanting us to kiss your ass? ;)

mmwah!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I shall volunteer to kiss....wherever you'd like.

HHNT!

Baby said...

LMAO - That is just toooooooo funny!!!!! Great pic too - cute tush! HHNT!

rage said...

Now that is a great ass!

Happy HNT!

Vixen said...

Hahaha!!! Love it!

Christa said...

Uhhh, I believe the artificial works fine... but I'd still like to kiss that mighty fine ass o' yours.

HHNT!!

Joanna Cake said...

It's still artificial, so it's not going to work ;P

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

ROFL! love it.

HHNT

Autumn said...

gotta love that ass, can I spank it? pretty please?

Biscuit said...

LOL...awesome! Happy HNT :)

Krissyface said...

now that's what I'm talking about.

Maeve said...

And where should the kiss be given in this situation?
Happy belated HNT

Helga Hansen said...

Mmmmm... I'd much rather give it a spank! ;^) HHNT and have a Merry Christmas!

Carnalis said...

*snigger*


i think i teased you about last week's plastic stuff, so, as an apology, i shall kiss your ...

Anonymous said...

LOL@Jennybean!

Love this!

Happy (belated) HNT!

Lil Bit said...

*gasp*!

I will not! I'll spank it instead!
Bend over further, you!

*spank!!!* ;)

Happy Belated HNT! =)