Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Thursday, December 11, 2008

hnt: i love christmas

so, by popular demand, the things that stick out series ends...

just in time, mind you,

for my favorite time of year - Christmas ! ! ! !

I love this time of year for

the warmth it brings,

and the joy,

the food, the gifts, the togetherness,

I love it for all it is, all it stands for. . . . . . . .

so, obviously, the next series can be based on nothing other than

Christmas Traditions






















Mistletoe . . .

Mistletoe is known popularly as the plant sprig that people kiss beneath during the Christmas season. That custom dates back to pagan times when, according to legend, the plant was thought to inspire passion and increase fertility.



Wondering what all the HNT fuss is about?




25 comments:

impy said...

Hehe Mistletoe always reminds me of Getafix, the druid in the Asterix comics always up in the trees collecting it for his magic potions .. yep, comic freak :D HHNT! x

figleaf said...

Doh! Not the old mistletoe belt-buckle trick. Again? :-)

Happy HNT, Pronto.

figleaf

Ashly Star said...

Very festive! Great picture. :) Happy HNT!

Jennybean said...

HA HA HA...

HHNT

Anonymous said...

Very festive and creative! Apparently I'm not the only one with the Christmas spirit this week!

HHNT!

Carnalis said...

fake mistletoe!!!!

does it still work?

Happy HNT :D

Krissyface said...

nice. You should put it a little lower, though.

Autumn said...

are you looking for a kiss on the down-low? cute. mistletoe is such a great tradition.

happy HNT

rage said...

So in tune for the upcoming holidays. Very clever!

Happy HNT!

Christa said...

Legend? It's only legend? Cause it's surely inspiring my passion. (Can do without inspiring any fertility though...) Nice photo... and belly.

HHNT!!

Cher said...

LOL!

Awesome pic!

HHNT!

Vixen said...

Cute mistletoe ;)

Lapis Ruber said...

:-) Happy HNT.

White Light said...

does that mean I can kiss your belly ?? ;-)

HHNT!

Joanna Cake said...

Im with Carnalis... Im not sure plastic mistletoe counts :)

Helga Hansen said...

Hhhmmm... not sure plastic mistletoe warrants a snog! Full marks for the height placement, though! ;) HHNT!

Lil Bit said...

Do what? ... it was 'popular demand' that the "things that stick out" series end? Nooooooo!

Hmmm, does fake mistletoe mean you're requesting a fake kiss? ... cuz I don't fake kisses. lol

HHNT, even tho I'm not playin'. =)

Wonder Woman said...

Nice position of the sprig...

Reminds me of what I ate for breakfast this morning... we were out of mistletoe though.

;-)

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

*giggles*

great pic. HHNT

- said...

merry mistletoe-ness :)

*smiles*

Evening said...

Awwww, I love mistletoe!! And mistletoe looks good on you.
HHNT.

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm conditioned...

must...
kiss...
under...
the mistletoe...

:)

Anonymous said...

Cute pic with the mistletoe . . . it's just to bad you covered one of my favorite spots - the belly button:)

~d said...

(giggle!)
Good trick!
Does it work??!

Happy HNT!!
xx

Anonymous said...

So does that mean I get to kiss you under that mistletoe??

Love it!

HHNT!