Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Thursday, November 20, 2008

hnt: things that stick out - 2

Continuing on with the theme.....

Things that stick out.....

Now, I wasn't blessed with great man-boobs,

and i've got tiny (but very sensitive & suckable) nipples,

but when cold,

or excited,

they do stick out !!!!!!




















so, again i ask,



what do you wanna see next?

.

Wondering what all the HNT fuss is about?



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love a man with sensitive nipples..so much potential for fun there!

As for what I want to see next...hmmm....are you an 'outie' by any chance?

HHNT!

Vixen said...

I'm with Swingerwife!!!!

happyHNT

Christa said...

They do look very suckable.

Can't wait to see what sticks out next!

HHNT!!

Jennybean said...

nice nip....

hehehe

HHNT

Cher said...

LOL! I love your "themes"

HHNT!

White Light said...

oooohh, very lickable, I must say :-)

HHNT !

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

oh im with swingerwife.. we need an outie if you have one

HHNT

Wonder Woman said...

Awww a plaid shirt too!

YOU REALLY ARE FROM SASKATCHEWAN!

impy said...

Plaid, nipples, sexy ... I think I'm in heaven! Hehe anything that "sticks out" would be fine by me ;) xx

A Secret Freak said...

I love sweet, sensitive man nipples! Gives me naughty little thoughts!
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Are we talking belly buttons? ;-)

Because I can't imagine someone having a nice, thick, hard outie belly button. That's just weird!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Sensitive nipples are great and there is so much to work with!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Sexy...

Maeve said...

You have taking out my other idea, but there is something that could stick out of your pants...
HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Toes next? I didn't have time to get round everyone yesterday but Happy HNT anyway.

Average Chick said...

Watch out windows!!!

HHNT!!

Lil Bit said...

Men w/sensitive nipples are sexxxy!

ticklish too?

*elbowing your ribs* ;)

Cherry on Top said...

Lick