and halloween is over,
i thought it time to start a new series:
"things that stick out"
(anyone guess where this is headed?)
So, without further ado.........
hnt: things that stick out - 1
yep, it's my tongue
but, it's not sticking out at you,
it's sticking out for you.......

so, what do you wanna see next?
.
.


21 comments:
I could have sworn you were going for ears. :)
Or..um..something else entirely. :D
Ha! Cute...artsy!
HHNT!
I guessed it would be tongue. ;) I'm clever like that. Oh yeah. Lol! Cool picture. Happy HNT!
Can't wait to see where this series goes :-) Happy HNT.
hehehe...
what ya gonna stick out next?
HHNT
Ha! I thought this was going to be something else. ;)
Love the artsy spin on it you did. Nice.
Hehehe....very artsy ;)
happyHNT
i knew it wouldnt be something else quite yet.. youre good for the anticipation
HHNT
oh an.. i think mine is longer then yours *snickers*
What do I want to see next? Umm..is that a trick question??
I guessed you were going to start this series with your tongue, glad to see I'm right!
HHNT!
Ah, splendid tongue you have there. I'm imagining all kinds of things... (I mean, like suckers and ice cream...)
HHNT!!
You better not get that out unless you're ready to use it! :)
HAPPY HNT!
Yummy tongue, Sugar. I want to bite it!
Oh this could get interesting!
HHNT!
Personally I was expecting a sore thumb...
That can work for me, lol. I look forward to the possibilities with this series.
HHNT!!
lol. thats cute!
happy hnt!
Oooo that's just teasing that is *chuckles* Love it! HHNT!
How did that picture taste?? :)
HHNT!!
lol awesome :)
:p
HHNT luv thanks for visiting my blog
xo
LOL, why do I feel the urge to do a pthththth *raspberry* right now?
Either that or .... oh, n/m. ;)
Hmmm... things that stick out.
The possibilities are endless, but I think we all know how it's gonna end up. lol =)
Post a Comment