Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else
Love how you word your post...and um...lovely chest!
I Like.HHNT!!
Very nice!HHNT
Happy HNT!
I agree with mariposa, great chest! (Among other things...)And what kind of danger do you court that makes your guardian go into hiding?HHNT!!
great post :)HHNT
Just a bit worried about that mole....
Too much bling on a guy can be tacky...Very well done!! Very nice too!HHNT!
I love this. Your not into 10" diamond encrusted crosses that will inevitably cause back deformity?? :)HHNT
It looks very nice on you. ;)
happy hnt!!
Aw, a bit of Christianity into the whole half naked Thursday theme...All I wonder is, "SHOW US THE NIPPLE!"
Wait. Now tats are piercings are considered bling instead of just plain ole body modification? When did THAT happen? LOLI see you're a yellow-gold kinda guy... and yep, yellow-gold is skeeeeered of the edge, ain't it? ;)Nice lil peek of the chest hairs there.HHNT, sweetie!
Really simple, but great at the same time!HHNT!
St. Chris have anything on the other side, usually? I only ask, because my husband's has a golfer... :)
I like the cross as your bling...Happy HNT!
Very good......
hotness. Gimme more!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Love how you word your post...and um...lovely chest!
I Like.
HHNT!!
Very nice!
HHNT
Happy HNT!
I agree with mariposa, great chest! (Among other things...)
And what kind of danger do you court that makes your guardian go into hiding?
HHNT!!
great post :)
HHNT
Just a bit worried about that mole....
Too much bling on a guy can be tacky...Very well done!! Very nice too!
HHNT!
I love this. Your not into 10" diamond encrusted crosses that will inevitably cause back deformity?? :)
HHNT
It looks very nice on you. ;)
happy hnt!!
Aw, a bit of Christianity into the whole half naked Thursday theme...
All I wonder is, "SHOW US THE NIPPLE!"
Wait. Now tats are piercings are considered bling instead of just plain ole body modification? When did THAT happen? LOL
I see you're a yellow-gold kinda guy... and yep, yellow-gold is skeeeeered of the edge, ain't it? ;)
Nice lil peek of the chest hairs there.
HHNT, sweetie!
Really simple, but great at the same time!
HHNT!
St. Chris have anything on the other side, usually? I only ask, because my husband's has a golfer... :)
I like the cross as your bling...
Happy HNT!
Very good......
hotness. Gimme more!
Post a Comment