Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Monday, September 29, 2008

Not sure why I tried this, but I did




Your Penis Name Is...



Squirmin' Herman the One-Eyed German


9 comments:

Sassy said...

Hmmm my penis name is "One Eyed Wonder Weasel"

Interseting. I wonder how Miss Kitty will feel about that....

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

hmm.. with my real name i got the same as you.. with my blog name i got 'captain kirk'

A said...

If I had a penis it's name would apparently be "Meat 'n' Potatoes" *snickers*

Lil Bit said...

LOL, well I'm even less sure why *I* tried it, but whatthehey... mine is "The Bald Avenger".... LMAO!

sorry it's taken me sooooo long to return your visit, sweetie!
Now where's this OTHER "little bit" blog you said you had, hmmm? ;)

Lil Bit said...

ps. Really like the quote you have at the top of your blog, lol, I say that alot, actually!
unique like everybody else! ;)

Doorman-Priest said...

El Presidente signing in folks....

Proud smirk!

Wonder Woman said...

LOL!

Awesome.

AND COS YOU'RE BORED, SILLY!

Wonder Woman said...

I'm...

Pumping Pole of Penile Power!!!!

Wonder Woman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.