Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Thursday, September 18, 2008

HNT: Going Up?

Y'all asked for up, so up we go.





perhaps not so high as some wished,
but special all the same.

this week's HNT is all about that spot,
right there,

just below and behind the earlobe,
where jawline meets neck,

where a wet tongue, a soft kiss, a quick nibble
causes

a shortness of breath, a quickening of the pulse,
a sigh, a moan......

go ahead, lift your hand and touch yourself there,
i'll wait ... ..






nice, huh?

this week's HNT is special, cause that's one of my spots.


Where's yours?


.HNTbutton

8 comments:

- said...

My neck is my weak spot. Every dang time. Makes me melt even when I try so hard to be strong. I just can't help it. Yum.

Awesome sexy pic and words you posted. Happy *kissy-kissy* HNT 2 U

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

oh that is also my spot. its a great spot

HHNT

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm....one of my favorite spots and guaranteed to get my motor revving every damn time! HHNT!

SweetPea said...

Ohhh man. THAT'S the sweet spot! I love to be kissed there. Get's me going every single time.

Wonder Woman said...

Well, ditto... who doesn't like that spot, duh.

:)

M said...

That's my weak spot too...it can literally bring me to my knees.

Biscuit said...

Mine's a little further around to the back. Kiss the back of my neck, and I go completely weak in the knees.

Pronto said...

Looks like neck is unanimous.

Thanks for all your comments so far.

I think next week we should explore another special spot.

Whatcha think?