on spots,
spots that excite,
thought i'd carry that on,
cause someone said up, then down,
so,


this week we're talking about the V,
those lines that run between the hipbone and the groin,
that don't respond so much to the touch of a finger,
unless it's tracing ever-so-light,
as they do to a soft kiss,
or an ever-so-clever tip of the tongue,
a tease.............
you?????

.

12 comments:
Once you get up towards the hip bone, I squirm like crazy. Instantly. Big ticklish spot for me.
oh i love that V. i could live there
Suddenly I need a shower. A cold one.
HHNT!!
I just fell from my chair... ;)
HappyHNT!
A tease? Me? Oh, wait.
Yes, that spot... That will get me going every time.
LOL Are all your post-ers creepy?
Great subject, got a love that area guy or girl!
Also, love the "comic book" look.
Thanks for the comment. Come back again sometime!
Note to self: go to optician. I thought it was a Dalek.
biscuit - yeah, i didn't allude to it, but the hip bone does it a 'little bit' for me too...
jobthingy - what's the move-in date? i'll waive the damage deposit, promise....
swingerwife - need someone to scrub your back????????
mariposa - LOL - had i been there, i coulda used my patented sir gallahad move and saved you that nasty bruise on your butt, and just imagine where we'd be now.......
ms. - sigh. me, too.....
WW - lighten up gurl. join the revolution already.... you know you wanna. double-dog dare ya...
jennyB - welcome. nice to see you've joined the team. U come and I will too, promise.....
D-P - what the fuck is a Dalek? I'm too busy to google that shit.....
dear me. You have a way with words, pronto. Um, what is the picture though? And what does HNT stand for? Hint? I'm confused-like.
Dammit Kristin,
Click on the Half Nekkid Thursday button already,
get your fill of HNT,
join the revolution,
or,
not.
it's a personal choice, i guess ....
ps: the big black dot near the top of the picture is my naval (it's not a big black dot in real life, though). you've gotta figure out the rest yourself :-)
You don't know what a Dalek is? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A DALEK IS? Don't you get Dr. Who over there?
Philistine!
Post a Comment