Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday Wondering




So, what's your preference ?

5 comments:

Ginormous Boobs said...

On a man or a woman?

Pronto said...

Yes.

;-)

Wonder Woman said...

Men need to trim, whilst a nice shave around bits is always welcomed.

Women, let's get honest here, can be down right bush jungle like. trimmed, shaved, clean I think is the answer here...

Personal preference, "Why do we even have pubic hair????"

;-)

PS. The super correct answer is WAX - since this is part and package of what I do, waxing, the Brazillian, is the best option :)

Pronto said...

Agreed, WW.

For women, I prefer the brazilian, but that's cause I don't have to sit thru hot wax in my nether regions....

On me, I tend to limit to a trim. The shaving just gets nasty after awhile....

Pronto said...

Besides,

try to find an esthetician willing to work on a man 'below the belt'

you women have it so easy sometimes ;-)