Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else
So, that means you can't make the love for your penis grow accordingly to a click of one's mouse?Interesting :)WW
Not the love of it.....hee hee
I would like to see one that says, "I love my testicles". Or better yet, "testes". I love that word.
You rock, gurl....p
I've heard that others love your penis too.Is there a marketing opportunity here?
I'm a sick girl... I tried to click it anyway.. heheheh.
Me too, Diva, even though I created the damn thing....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So, that means you can't make the love for your penis grow accordingly to a click of one's mouse?
Interesting :)
WW
Not the love of it.....
hee hee
I would like to see one that says, "I love my testicles". Or better yet, "testes". I love that word.
You rock, gurl....
p
I've heard that others love your penis too.
Is there a marketing opportunity here?
I'm a sick girl... I tried to click it anyway.. heheheh.
Me too, Diva, even though I created the damn thing....
Post a Comment