So here's my idea - perhaps won't make me a millionaire... hey, does this count as a copyright? Why not, instead of all those frilly colours & scents, why not scents that are a bit more manly. I guess you could call them Mandles.
Just think of the possibilities........ candles scented with the aura of:
- sawdust
- barbequing steak
- motor oil
- fresh paint
- that new car smell
- that old car smell
- frying bacon (or, for that matter, anything fried)
So what do you think? Wanna invest? Got any more suggestions?

4 comments:
LOL! Thats certainly original! :)
How about one the smells like sex? Now, those would sell...LOL
Okay, Odd Wife, you asked for it....
I was gonna add the ill-fated movie, "Lorenzo's Oil" as a scent (if you know what I mean), but discretion got the better of me at the last moment.......
:0)
LOL Dianne - it's not the tool, it's what its been used for, donchaknow.......
Post a Comment