and an odd idea popped into the old noggin'.......
what about webcam strip poker ???????
why isn't that more popular?
or, is it?
perhaps i'm just out of the loop,
unglued from the social fabric
that the vast interweb has weaved.....
in any case, i decided to do a little hnt experiment:
it's just too bad that i suck so bad at poker........
or, is it ?????
Wondering what all the HNT fuss is about?



17 comments:
Webcam strip poker? Lol. Interesting.
I rock at poker though. Hey, you could even bet with cash and just pay up through PayPal! Haha.
Happy HNT! ;)
That's such a good idea!
I'm equally bad at poker, but somehow I think that we would still win ;)
Happy HNT!
xxxx
I'm game for a little webcam strip poker...
... now if I just had a webcam... ;)
HHNT!!
novel idea
HHNT
I suck at poker too, but while playing strip poker it hasn't seemed to be too much of a bummer. ;)
Web strip poker, fabulous idea!
I am really happy you suck at poker :)
HHNT
that's a fandamntabulous idea! Webcam strip poker.
Might make for some interesting webcamming.
Hehe, I suck at poker so this might be a bad (or good) idea for me =)
Novel idea there (or is it navel)??.
Lol that is a great idea. I love Poker so I'd probably have all my clothes on!
hahaha! webcam strip poker sounds kinda fun! i'm good at poker. i played strip poker once, but when i came right down to it, i'd only go to my skivies. i was young, what can i say?
nice belly pronto. :)
happy HNT
Oooo, strip poker webcam! Awesome idea! And nice photo too! :)
HAPPY HNT!
Webcam strip poker, eh? LOL, possible... but ohhhh so easy to cheat, don't ya think? lol ;)
HHNT & hope you're doing well! =)
Well, if I were going to play strip webcam poker I would want it to be with someone who was likely to wind up naked :)
LOL
What a great idea!
I play Hold'em quite well! *wink* Thanks for stopping by, HHNT!
fantastic idea... i think you should pick up some awesome vintage nudie cards for this project?
Post a Comment