Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else
Just wiping down my inferiority complex.
Hey, I didn't even get that one until I saw the second pic... wow, perhaps I need coffee :)
that's a really big...arm.
Doorman - never fear the unknownWW - LOL, good to keep you guessingKrissy - you got something against well-armdowed guys?
I didn't get it until I saw the second one either.Then I saw the lamp.My mind got that wrong too. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just wiping down my inferiority complex.
Hey, I didn't even get that one until I saw the second pic... wow, perhaps I need coffee :)
that's a really big...
arm.
Doorman - never fear the unknown
WW - LOL, good to keep you guessing
Krissy - you got something against well-armdowed guys?
I didn't get it until I saw the second one either.
Then I saw the lamp.
My mind got that wrong too. :)
Post a Comment