The weekly grind starts again.
Luckily it's a short work week.
Just wasted five minutes pressing the 'next blog' button on the top of the page.
Five minutes I'll never get back, that's for sure.
Why is it that so many bloggers can't blog in English.
Don't they know I don't speaka da other languages?????????
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
At least it wasn't 10 minutes, huh?
Count your blessings dammit!
Another week, short week... remember Friday is a holiday, and Sunday... and I've taken off Saturday... WOW - THIS WEEK ROCKS!
Didn't notice your taggate post, yet ;)
Toodaloo,
WW :)
Actually, I did it twice yesterday.
Actually found one in English that was interesting enough to read for at least 10 minutes, but not enough to save as a favorite.
The week doesn't rock yet, but it certainly will - just need to adjust to the hump being at the end of today instead of all day tomorrow.
Nope, no taggage post yet....
Post a Comment