Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else
Awesome tanlines there :)Looks like Mexico enjoyed you too*smiles*
Whooooo! Look at that tan line!
Oh very nice! And I'm jealous, the weather here has been horrible!What? No Speedo??HHNT!!
well done! glad you had a grand time. but to come back to this cold snap.. YUCKhhnt
holy pubes!!!
I don't know I am drooling over more...sunny Mexico or the thought of what is below the tan line.Happy HNT!
That is a very yummy view...whew!HHNT :)
Nice !! :-) got to love those tan lines ;-)HHNT!
nice picture, sexy tan lines. mexico in the winter sounds heavenly! happy HNT!
very defined lineage there, dude!HAPPY HNT!
Well, you promised us all a tanline HNT - no one can say you didn't deliver. And I'll admit to being just a little bit jealous!Happy HNT!
Mexico rocks for all of those reasons.. and maybe another one too. ;) Happy HNT!
Love the tan...and what a tease!
Oh my gosh, I love a tan. And you look great with one. I think people look healthier with a little color.I am soooooo jealous, we have -45 degrees tonight, I would love a few days in Mexico.Happy HNT.
I am a fan of a man with a tan.
You didn't wear a Speedo!Here I thought all middle aged men did ;-)Glad you had fun!!!
I would to watch a tequila sunrise with you! And perhaps lick one off of you as well....love the tan lines, very sexy!
Well Hello, handsome!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Awesome tanlines there :)
Looks like Mexico enjoyed you too
*smiles*
Whooooo! Look at that tan line!
Oh very nice! And I'm jealous, the weather here has been horrible!
What? No Speedo??
HHNT!!
well done! glad you had a grand time. but to come back to this cold snap.. YUCK
hhnt
holy pubes!!!
I don't know I am drooling over more...sunny Mexico or the thought of what is below the tan line.
Happy HNT!
That is a very yummy view...whew!
HHNT :)
Nice !! :-) got to love those tan lines ;-)
HHNT!
nice picture, sexy tan lines. mexico in the winter sounds heavenly!
happy HNT!
very defined lineage there, dude!
HAPPY HNT!
Well, you promised us all a tanline HNT - no one can say you didn't deliver. And I'll admit to being just a little bit jealous!
Happy HNT!
Mexico rocks for all of those reasons.. and maybe another one too. ;) Happy HNT!
Love the tan...and what a tease!
Oh my gosh, I love a tan. And you look great with one. I think people look healthier with a little color.
I am soooooo jealous, we have -45 degrees tonight, I would love a few days in Mexico.
Happy HNT.
I am a fan of a man with a tan.
You didn't wear a Speedo!
Here I thought all middle aged men did ;-)
Glad you had fun!!!
I would to watch a tequila sunrise with you! And perhaps lick one off of you as well....love the tan lines, very sexy!
Well Hello, handsome!
Post a Comment