
Hell hath no fury greater than a woman whose kitchen has been turned into a renovation nightmare.
When I posted the HNT below, we were in week 2 of no dishwasher. My punishment for the removal of said device was the strangely reoccurring phenomenon of dishpan hands.
As if the loss of the dishwasher wasn't enough, I then proceeded to remove the fridge and stove.
If I thought it bad enough to suffer through the loss of the dishwasher, I found the fury resulting from the two week loss of the stove to be even greater. Thankfully it's summer time, and we found all kinds of creative ways to barbeque food.
Well, the painting is complete, and the new flooring looks great (I may even have to post a picture).
Yesterday the fridge and stove have returned to their proper homes. Will be a couple more weeks for the dishwasher, as I need to find time to build a new kitchen island………..
All in all, things are shaping up.
And, the fury…. briefly subsided……..

4 comments:
I wonder why the kitchen reno project deserves a woman picture... after all men can cook, wash dishes, get groceries, etc... just as well. I KNOW!
Post some pictures!
The reno project deserved a woman picture because it was she that demonstrated the frustration and fury of the situation. What woman wouldn't say "I want my kitchen back !!!!"
I do cook (but BBQ is my specialty) quite well, at least in my opinion, as well as buy the bulk of the groceries.
And yes, I do wash dishes - as witnessed by the dishpan hands....
;-)
Build a new kitchen island? Um, can you do that for me too after you're done over there? : ) *giggle*
Hope you werent punished 2 harshly LOL ; )
Um,
Is abstinence harsh?????
Post a Comment