Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Sneak Peeker

So, here's the story:

At work, there is a woman, one who is quite easy on the eyes, that I see quite often. But, here is the catch:

When approaching from opposite directions, she/we will make eye contact and smile or state a greeting. But, most of the time while approaching, I will notice her eyes dart to my crotch, and then refocus back on my eyes.

Being the man-slut-wanna-be that I possibly am, I actually enjoy this brief but exhiliarating attention. Guess it's no different than a man staring 12" lower than a woman's eyes.... but, women (I think) generally don't approve of such behaviour by a man. I, on the other hand, seem to encourage it silently and subconsiously. Perhaps it's just a fledgling indication of my hidden exhibitionist tendencies....

or maybe I'm just a man-slut after all ;-)

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

What a loaded topic for discussion...he, he, he.

Oh you do like it. However, do you "stain" easily. Perhaps she's noticing something other than 'the package' ;)

Or possibly it's her way of telling you...

:) Have a great day!
WW

Pronto said...

Nope, pretty sure no staining is involved.

'Loaded' topic - LOL - good one WW