Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Friday, June 10, 2005

Would You Touch This Man's POMPOM ??????




HALIFAX – Apparently, it’s good luck to touch a French sailor’s pompom.

This might sound like a cheesy pickup line, but it’s also true.
And with 2,600 French sailors in town until Monday, there are
lots of fuzzy red pompoms on display.

"When you want to have good luck, you touch the pompon,"
said Lt. David Bales, an officer from the nuclear-powered
aircraft carrier FS Charles de Gaulle.

"If you want to touch the pompom, no problem."

Other French vessels in Halifax include the submarine FS Rubis;
the frigates FS Jean-Bart and FS Tourville, and the tanker FS Meuse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personally, I think I'll pass !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd touch it with my naughty parts.

Chick said...

I'll be passing on that one too!

& he's not going to be touching mine either!