Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Techno-Geek

I've got to admit that i'm a bit of a techno-geek.

I must, i must have all the new toys.

But, today i found a new toy that i don't already own.

Gotta have it!!!!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 comments:

In Texas said...

That is the greatest inventione ever!

clothosfate said...

so are these the "words that will satisfy that longer-term self-need"? lol, I hope not! :)

Pronto said...

Definitely not. I'm struggling with creativity these days, and not winning the battle, that's for sure.......

Maybe i should just give in to the masses and start a sex blog or something!

clothosfate said...

hahahaha... well a sex blog may be momentarily interesting, it is far from long-lasting. Why not try exploring some of your favorite ideas? What about Mr. King and that Dark Tower of his... what was it that drew you to it? Just an idea *shrug*, you may not like it, but hey that doesn't stop me ;)

Blog ho said...

hehe. now THAT is funny. oh, i'd buy 10 of them. i'd put them by my pet rocks.